In the year 2015, we will exceed the $1 billion campaign goal.
To promote the University; increase philanthropy; manage and grow the endowment; ensure the appropriate use of all funds; and pursue best governance practices.
To execute our chartered responsibilities and activities in every way that is consistent with those values espoused by the University of California, Irvine:
- Respect - We understand that respect is the cornerstone of human interaction.
- Intellectual Curiosity - We are committed to learning, teaching, creativity and research.
- Integrity - We tell the truth and strive to earn the trust of those around us.
- Commitment - We always give our best effort.
- Empathy - We act with compassion and sensitivity.
- Appreciation - We appreciate different opinions and points of view.
- Fun - We enjoy our lives to the fullest.
To download our brochure click the image to the right.